Sunday, April 30, 2006

Coming Soon: Episode 2

Here's a preview of our next installment:

We'll be coming to you from two VERY important knitting events
--The Morehouse Merino "Ram in the Van" tour, with our exclusive interview with the Morehouse Rams. It promises to be a riveting interview for all of ewe.

--The Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. We are leaving at 7am in the Subaru Wool-Mobile. I lied to Wendy yesterday and told her there were only two projects I was shopping for yarn for. I am a pathological, lying yarn slut. I'm working on a donation from dad, who conveniently remembered this morning that he owes me $240...that should help with my sluttage!

We hope to have the next installment up next weekend...I know you are all waiting with baited breath...it promises to be FANTASTIC!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on already, get the lead out. i'm waitin' here....!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow-awesome job! I try to go to Rosies & Sophie's when I can (I work in Philly from time to time), unfortunately I only got to Loop once, and only had a few minutes. I didn't know Grace was there. I remember her at Stitches one year trying to convince me to try lace even though I had only been knitting for 1 month! She is def. going to be one of the stars.

I am at row 99 of my Half-pi Shawl-its a wonderful pattern and I would recommend it.

Anyway, your podcast had me laughing out loud-I can't wait for the next one. I am debating whether or not to go to MD myself. Listening to you gals makes me feel like I am part of a little knitting group (which i am not tiny violins are playing everywhere)
Can't wait for the next episode!
Thanks,
Shannon
(sdicorcia@optonline.net)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Don't think for a second I really thought you were buying yarn for only 2 projects -- you can't fool me Knitty D!

W

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are cool man! i want to hang out with you. oh yeah, i live in CT. anyway, again, get the lead out, i need vicarious yarn sluttage.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home