Sunday, August 20, 2006

Old Episodes

Thanks so much to everyone who has been inquiring about our earlier episodes. I have no clue why they aren't in iTunes - my technogeekdom only goes so far. You can go to our archives on the sidebar, and download them straight from the website. Or, you can click on Podcast Alley or Podcast Pickle. The last time I checked, all of our episodes were there as well.

Knitty D and I recorded Episode 10 today, so I'll try to get that out to you this week.

Happy Knitting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Metz said...

It's iTunes. That reindexing thing just totally screwed stuff up.

Also, if you've got an ampersand in your titles and/or image files and/or filenames -- it can knock 'em right out of there or break your RSS, apparently. Again with the iTunes thingee.

:)

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will now begin stalking iTunes in eager anticipation of the download!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I'm really enjoying the podcasts! They make my commute a delight.

Keep up the great work.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh!! when is the new episode coming i can't wait!!! :)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home